Solutions to Protect Your Data
ZZ Servers Continuous Data Protection (CDP) backup service enables Linux and Windows servers to use a high performance disaster recovery disk based data protection and bare-metal restore system.
Because your data is truly valuable, it is worth the small amount we charge to keep it safe and secure. We only use enterprise grade fully redundant servers with RAID arrays to ensure your data is protected. In addition, our backup servers are connected to multiple gigabit Ethernet ports, ensuring full network redundancy and highest throughput possible.
Not only is your data backed up more frequently, it is also stored in a secure location. Our private network transports backups to a separate location, providing ultimate peace of mind even during “worst case” scenario situations where data recovery is required. An entire server can be recovered from an recent backup in a matter of minutes.
- Continuous Data Protection
- Differential and incremental Backups
- Efficiently archive Data for long-term Disk-based Storage
- Only near-Continuous Online Backups for MySQL servers
- Database and Table level recovery
- Only changed disk sectors are read during each synchronization
- End-to-end Strong Encryption
- Over 100 Recovery Points per Day
- Point-in-time snapshots
- Restore specific files/folders
- Point-In-Time Snapshots for MyISAM and InnoDB
- Restore tables or databases to alternate locations
- Store over 50 MySQL recovery points per-day
- Bare-Metal Restore for MySQL Servers