ZZ Servers managed firewall solutions manages all aspects of keeping your network assets protected and compliant, allowing you to focus on your business.
ZZ Servers managed firewalls are placed throughout your network to regulate and monitor network activity as per your security policy requirements. Our firewalls are custom designed to protect and monitor your network from unauthorized network activities, segment multiple networks, and provide comprehensive audit trails in case of compromise.
All ZZ Servers managed services include compliance concentric management, which includes all policies and procedures necessary to comply with PCI, HIPAA, SOX and other IT security requirements. ZZ Servers compliance management includes 24/7 active monitoring for availability and security-related threats, with all changes controlled through a change-management and trouble-ticket system, allowing you to control what changes are requested and authorized.
- 24/7 availability and security event monitoring
- 24/7 incident response team of forensics team specialists
- Professional consultants to assist in defining your security solutions
- Up to 5 security configuration change requests per month.
- Customer-approved change management process
- Detailed documentation available for PCI, HIPAA, SOX, or other audit requirements
- Detailed reporting of changes and events observed
- Real-time security updating of software updates and threat responses, keeping your defense at maximum security
- Rule set changes and validation
- Configuration changes
- Firewall upgrades
- Patch management
- General maintenance
- Backup and recovery
- 24x7 security event monitoring
- Performance and availability management
- Risk-free, no-term contract required.
- Very easy to setup and start.
- No hardware or operating system maintenance knowledge required.
- Reduced IT costs: Sharing hardware reduces infrastructure overhead.
- Economical and flexible solution for both individuals and small- to medium-sized businesses looking to backup important data safely.
- Limit downtime. Save money and Your Reputation!
* Note: Up to 5 security configuration change requests per month included free. Requests for modifications or addition of policy rules beyond the 5 included changes are subject to administrative charges at our standard contract rate.