ZZ Servers provides access to our state-of-the-art RAID storage arrays for your backup and data storage use. These network storage servers are connected via our 1000 GB private network. Data transferred does not count against your monthly quota. The network storage servers are only accessible through our private network and not publicly via the Internet.
This backup solution is not managed; but you can use NFS, FTP, SCP, SFTP, and RSYNC to transfer and store your files to the network storage server. If you need a more advanced backup solution, check out our R1Soft CDP backup service.
- Risk-free, no-term contract required.
- Very easy to setup and start.
- Multiple redundancies: All of our network storage servers have hardware-based RAID and can operate without loss of data even if there are multiple drive failures.
- No hardware or operating system maintenance knowledge required.
- Reduced IT costs: Sharing hardware reduces infrastructure overhead.
- Economical and flexible solution for both individuals and small- to medium-sized businesses looking to backup important data safely.
- Save time and avoid errors with automatic daily backups.
- Eliminate dependence on unreliable backup media.
- Limit downtime. Save money and Your Reputation!
Flexibility and Ease of Use
Transfer files using NFS, FTP, SCP, SFTP or RSYNC.
Note: Network storage is probably the safest and most secure method of backing up and storing your sensitive data. All of our network storage services are maintained on the latest in storage technology, with multiple redundant storage devices to ensure the safety and security of your valuable data.