Having an SSL certificate for your site reassures customers that they are sending their data to a legitimate organization and that their data will be encrypted while it is transmitted.
A Secure Sockets Layer - or SSL - certificate is a web security protocol and essential for protecting your site visitors' sensitive data against fraud and identity theft. SSLs guard data by providing encryption (scrambling of data to prevent tampering during transmission) and validation (verification of the business behind the website). SSL certificates come in different levels of security, depending on the level of protection and security features you need. Often, these features are obvious - Site Seals, HTTPS, and the "green bar" are all visual indicators of a protected site - other times, the security is behind-the-scenes. No matter what level you choose, SSL protection reassures visitors that your site is safe, leading to greater customer trust and increased reliability for your business or brand.
We know how important your customers' trust is to you. That's why you can trust us to fully manage your SSL certificates. We offer SSL certificates from Symantec—the most recognized brand in the business.
- Purchase: We can help you choose the right certificate. After you purchase, you receive one consolidated invoice, minimizing purchase complexity.
- Verification: We keep you informed of any action required by the Certificate Authority to validate your identity so you can install your certificate quickly.
- Installation: Once you're validated, we begin installation immediately, bringing your certificates online faster.
- Maintenance: As you add servers to your environment, we can install your certificates on those new devices.
- Renewal: As your certificate's expiration date draws closer, we notify you and help renew your current certificates. Or we can help select a different certificate, if your needs have changed.
Already have an SSL certificate?
Take advantage of our SSL support by transferring your current certificate to us. We may even be able to credit any time remaining on your current certificate to a new one, at no cost to you!
Which SSL certificate is right for you?
ZZ Servers offers several certificate types so that you can get exactly the right one for your needs:
Use Domain Validation certificates for the fastest issuance time to enable encrypted connections.
Ideal for securing personal websites, blogs, and Facebook apps
- Easy activation
- No paperwork needed
Use an Organizational Validation certificate to secure confidential information exchanged online and confirm website identity.
Ideal for securing sites that take in customer info (e.g., login credentials)
- Dynamic Site Seal
- Trustworthy feature (CA authenticates company information which users can then check, ensuring greater trust)
- Paperwork needed
Use an Extended Validation certificate that enables the most visible security indicator.
Ideal for securing sites that take in more sensitive customer info (e.g., credit card data)
- Green Bar
- Highest Trustworthy feature
- Paperwork needed