Facility: DC METRO AREA
Date and Time of Occurrence: 20-JAN-2016 11:15 Site Local Time
SUMMARY: Winter Storm Jonas
As you would expect, our Site Operations personnel have taken precautionary measures to guard against interruption of customer services due to Winter Storm Jonas. Current Facility status has been provided below. ZZ Servers will send specific Incident Notifications if, and when, additional incidents arise in accordance with our standard and customary processes.
- The generators have been tested, fuel tanks are full, levels verified.
- Special arrangements have been made to make sure staff is available on site as necessary to maintain operability standards.
- We will secure hotel rooms near the sites, and have cots, MREs, and other emergency supplies on site should the situation become extreme.
Who should I contact during the storm for updates?
- During the storm, the most effective way to get updates is to call 800.796.3574 or or log into our members portal at https://www.zzservers.com/members/ and submit a support request. In case of landline outages, we have an extensive cellphone network in place to provide updates to the ZZ Servers Service Desk.
- In case of an outage of any type, you will be sent an ZZ Servers Incident Notification via email with details of such outage and applicable updates to the outage resolution
To place orders, schedule site access, report trouble or manage your user list online, please visit: https://www.zzservers.com/members/
Please do not reply to this email address. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this notification, please visit the members area and submit a support request. If the matter is urgent, you may contact the NOC by phone at +1.800.796-3574 (USA) or +1.415.593.5593 (outside USA) for an up-to-date status.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016