Virtual Cloud Servers
ZZ Servers Virtual Cloud Servers are enterprise high-performance, reliable servers designed to help you grow and scale your business quickly and easily. Virtual Cloud Servers are a smart choice for your cloud computing needs.
All of our Virtual Cloud Servers have full root access and enable you to run applications on the Linux or Windows operating system of your choice. Whether you require MongoDB, Redis or node.js, ruby, python, ZZ Servers can support you. Get all of the features you expect from expensive dedicated servers for a fraction of the price.
ZZ Servers provides managed and unmanaged Virtual Cloud Servers giving you full root control and ability to administer your server to meet your individual requirements. All Virtual Cloud Servers may be upgraded to any of our various management services. From our basic remote backup, hardware firewall, and MySQL database cluster to server security and management services, ZZ Servers has the tools to keep your servers running.
- More power and flexibility than any shared hosting account because you get your own Virtual Cloud Servers.
- Risk-free, no-term contract required.
- Each Virtual Cloud Servers server has its own processes, users, and files and provides full root access.
- Each Virtual Cloud Servers server has its own IP addresses, port numbers, tables, filtering, and routing rules.
- Each Virtual Cloud Servers server can have its own configuration files for the system and application software.
- Each Virtual Cloud Servers server can have its own versions of system libraries or can modify existing ones.
- Each Virtual Cloud Servers server can delete, add, and modify any file, including files in /root, and install its own application software or custom configure/modify root application software.
- Built on top of ZZ Servers PCI compliant infrastructure and services.