Detecting Cyber Attacks through People, Processes and Technology
ZZ Servers uses a mix of tools that have long been recognized as the de facto standard for intrusion detection and prevention. The power, precision and flexibility of our technology and the robust rules language enable the most comprehensive threat coverage possible. Understanding that attackers are constantly developing new methods of attack, uncovering new vulnerabilities and exploiting known weaknesses, we actively manage our systems to ensure our customers stay one step ahead of the latest threats.
ZZ Servers Network Intrusion Detection, Monitoring and Prevention services service removes the burden of administration and monitoring of your Intrusion Detection infrastructure. This service provides you with our 24x7x365 expertise, monitoring and proactive management necessary to ensure the maximum protection of your critical business assets. We maintain all aspects of the Network Intrusion Detection, Monitoring system and perform all management and maintenance which includes:
- Signature updates
- Signature tuning
- Configuration changes
- Event monitoring
No Hidden Costs
ZZ Servers Network Intrusion Detection, Monitoring and Prevention services is delivered in a premium, non-metered fashion. This eliminates the hidden costs charged by other providers. By offering one, premium level of service we ensure that your team will speak with a knowledgeable security expert 24x7x365.
Have you said anything like this before? If so, contact us today:
- I need help with managed compliance.
- We installed our network ourselves, and things aren’t working as expected
- Our wireless network is slow, and some users are complaining
- We take credit cards, and now we have to fill out complex paperwork
- What’s wrong with the internet!!
- I want to be ready for the future; what do I need to do?
- My current IT company is difficult to work with and is slowing us down.
- My website is really old
- My office manager is overwhelmed and can’t fix the computers anymore
- I don’t know if office 365 is right for my business
- My medical practice is growing, and I need help with HIPAA compliance
- Should I be worried about ransomware and malware?
- What is the cloud?
Want to find out how we can help?
Does any of this sound familiar? Are you ready to find help? If so, contact us to schedule a free consultation.