The real answer to this is “it depends”. There are so many variables within IT and your business’s setup that it’s almost impossible to publish a “standard price”
So, we’ve done something better. Use this pricing calculator to get an indicative price of how much it would cost for us to support your business.
When you’re ready for an exact price, book a 15-minute video call with us.
Worried about the cost of IT support?
You're not alone. Many business owners are hesitant to invest in their technology infrastructure, worrying that the cost will be too high. But that's where we come in. We've designed a calculator to help you estimate the cost of IT support for your business.
Based on our 20+ years of experience, we know how to create and maintain technology solutions that are perfect for your organization. And we're here to help you every step of the way.
Don't let money stand in the way of getting the best possible IT support for your business. With our calculator, you can estimate the cost and find out just how affordable world-class IT can be.
Expect a monthly spend of $100 to $500 per person. The large price range reflects the many variables that impact the cost of managed IT services. These variables include:
- Number of supported end users
- Number of workstations (desktops, laptops)
- Number of servers
- Number of firewalls, switches, routers
- Number of software licenses
- Number of other networked devices (phones, tablets, printers, etc.)
The price is further impacted by your processes and practice. For example:
- What are the security and compliance requirements?
- What level of expertise is required to manage your systems?
- Is there an internal IT team?
- Are there branch offices or remote workers?
- Is there a BYOD policy?
- Are servers on-site, in the cloud, or both?