Kerio Connect 9.0 launches today with more time saving capabilities for end-users and administrators. This release also includes a new Kerio Connect Client to improve the user experience and overall performance.
- Filtering messages on the server – Administrators can now apply message filters directly on the server on both the incoming and outgoing messages. You can, for example, add recipients based on sender information, send auto-reply messages, redirect all emails to another mailbox, specify additional actions for spam, and so on.
- Additional SMTP relay servers – Administrators can now specify different SMTP relay servers for different domains, senders, recipients, and so on.
- New Audit log – In the new Audit log, administrators can keep track of all user authentication attempts.Support for IPv6
- IPv6 Support – Services in Kerio Connect can now listen on both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, and administrators can specify IP address groups and access policies also using the IPv6 addresses.
- Kerio Connect Client Improvements – includes simplified design and improved processing speed for workflows such as deleting or moving multiple emails.
- Server Based Filtering, Routing and Relay Rules – server level rules allowing multiple actions for emails including redirect, auto-reply, custom notifications.
- Remote Server Upgrades – Administrators can remotely perform server upgrades in the Kerio Connect administration dashboard from any browser.
Kerio Connect is the award-winning, leading alternative to Microsoft Exchange for businesses and organizations that prefer a simple approach to IT. Kerio Connect mail server brings business-class email, instant messaging, shared calendars, and contact management to most email clients, IM clients, web browsers and mobile devices. With integrated anti-virus, powerful anti-spam, built-in archiving, automated backup and web administration interface, Kerio Connect gives businesses everything they need for secure email and messaging in one low cost package.
ZZ Servers will be pushing deployments to managed clients and hosted mail over the next few days.
Stay tuned for the exciting changes.