Be Prepared for the New Normal in the Business World
We’ve been talking to lots of business owners and managers throughout Hampton Roads over the last few weeks. And we’ve heard some real horror stories about lazy IT support companies.
Of course, the lockdown was so sudden that everyone was caught off guard. Just like all IT support companies, we had the busiest two weeks in our history.
But number one rule, we put our clients first. We made sure that all our clients and their teams were set up correctly for safe, secure at home working.
Then we phoned them regularly to see what frustrations they had working from home. And of course, we did
"When you help others succeed, you succeed!"
Peter R. Zendzian
Founder & President
Because you don’t owe them anything, and they’re not going to get any better in the months ahead.
Sorry to be brutal, but it’s true. Many IT support companies rose to the challenge and looked after their clients. But a few others just got lazy.
This lockdown has shown business owners and managers just how essential IT support is. Now let us show you just how vital great IT support is.
I’ve made it easy for us to have a short discussion. You can see my live calendar below and book a 15-minute video call at a time that suits us both.
It’s crucial you know:
- It’s just an exploratory call at this stage
- There’s no commitment to buy anything, ever
- I’m not going to trash talk your existing IT support company. Instead, we will focus on making your life easier
- No matter how long you have left on your existing contract, we should still talk
- I’ll freely give you as much strategic advice as you like. Helping businesses be more productive and profitable through the correct use of technology is fun, for me
Book your 15-minute video call now: