How much does world class IT support cost?
The real answer to this is “it depends”. There are so many variables within IT and your business’s setup that it’s almost impossible to publish a “standard price”
So, we’ve done something better. Use this pricing calculator to get an indicative price of how much it would cost for us to support your business.
When you’re ready for an exact price, book a 15-minute video call with us.
Expect a monthly spend of $100 to $500 per person. The large price range reflects the many variables that impact the cost of managed IT services. These variables include:
- Number of supported end users
- Number of workstations (desktops, laptops)
- Number of servers
- Number of firewalls, switches, routers
- Number of software licenses
- Number of other networked devices (phones, tablets, printers, etc.)
The price is further impacted by your processes and practice. For example:
- What are the security and compliance requirements?
- What level of expertise is required to manage your systems?
- Is there an internal IT team?
- Are there branch offices or remote workers?
- Is there a BYOD policy?
- Are servers on-site, in the cloud, or both?